Monday, February 23, 2009

Progress ... SLOW but steady

It hasn't been as easy as I would have liked thus far, a few pieces are a little askew and so it’s definitely taking time to get this quilt together. This is the first 'section' that I have assembled. I still have the appliquéd stars to make but most of the smaller pieced bits are now together. Hopefully I will find a little more time this week and weekend to get this project moving along. I have one grouping that needs some serious stitch ripping and re-adjustment or its just not going to look right in the end.


But for all those of you who were concerned about there being no faces, as you can see they now have faces. All twelve blocks have faces, the snowmen have button noses in the shapes of carrots. Thanks to my mom and sister who helped me with the faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment