Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Frosty Babies



I am lucky enough to have 2 best friends. One of my best friends lives in California despite having grown up in Ottawa. To remind her of one of the things she loves most about home I decided to make her a snowman lap quilt. The pattern is from Brandywine designs, I hand appliqued the snowpeople, and then put it together by machine, and machine quilted the blocks.
The quilt has worn very well, and we'll keep our fingers crossed that things will continue that way.





Sorry, this picture was obviously taken without the help of sunlight.

If you like this pattern you should definitely checkout Brandywine Designs, they have a lot of patterns I love.

1 comment:

  1. It's so beautiful! The best friend who got it is so lucky and better use it like, everyday!!

    My favourite snowman is the orange guy with the bird. ... Or maybe the one at the top with the mittens. ... Or the pudgy guy at the bottom. Or... all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete