Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Little Distraction

So I gave myself a quick break from assembling the joys of winter quilt top and I started to use up some leftover scraps of fabrics to make bibs. I have a friend who's due late March, having a girl (obvious from the fabric choice).
I followed a pattern out of a book of baby projects, but I find myself a little perplexed. Does the neck whole not look a little small, can a baby's neck really be that tiny. I haven't been around as many babies lately as when I was younger but I don't remember them being that tiny. Unfortunately I can't exactly walk up to a stranger with a baby and measure their neck. It’s attached through Velcro, so there is a little wiggle room, but I'm not convinced it will be enough.
Maybe I'll try to seek out some other patterns and compare.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem with my knitting! I've knit baby hats and had them come out either what seems like way big or way small and I never know if the knitting is off or just my perception of it.

    ReplyDelete