Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Night Train

Disclaimer - I have an affinity for baby quilts. I have tons of patterns for baby quilts that I would like to make. This is a paper pieced pattern which I really enjoyed. I generally like the look appliqued baby quilts better because the patterns are rounder/cuter but I really like this one, thought it was really sweet and fun.
Paper piecing is very accurate and easy once you get the hang of it, I couldn't believe how perfectly the little stop lights came out. I actually know someone who paper pieces most of their pieced blocks, and in all honestly I've certainly given it some thought now and again.

1 comment:

  1. I love the fabric you've used around the edges of this quilt. And of course I'm in AWE of anyone who can patch and quilt...

    ReplyDelete